Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lambchop: The Interview... Part I

Richard and/or Judy: Lambchop, how would you classify yourself as a performer?

Lambchop Magoo: Well, Richard and/or Judy, I'm difficult to pin down to a genre. I experiment with the theoretical framework of being "super talented." Though some scholars would call what I do "awesome."

Richard and/or Judy: Would you consider your work to be Neo-Feminist Burlesque?

Lambchop Magoo: Christ, I'm sick of answering this question. No. I don't believe in Neo-Feminist Burlesque.

Richard and/or Judy: Well then, would you consider your work to be Santa Claus?

Lambchop Magoo: Christ, I'm sick of answering this question. No. I don't believe in Santa Claus.



Stay tuned for more of this exclusive interview.

1 comment:

Novak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.